[MPlayer-dev-eng] ctype.h functions on win32

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Sat Oct 13 21:26:23 CEST 2007

this discussion is going nowhere...
I had enough insults, and you provided really
no "clean and without bug" code to solve the problem.

you only provided criticims about my thinking,
yes for sure I don't need your bless on my code
to be bugless, perhaps it's easy: no code = no bugs

the bug, as far I known, only affects subtitles on mingw
so you may be not interested (at least admit this)
it's a bug in the ms crt, we don't have the source, we cannot fix it
(we? you, I'm not such an holy coder)
the only way to solve is a workaround and this wouldn't
be the first in mplayer

I'll make my own patch for my custom builds
and sorry if I attempted to your "zen code philosofy"
with my "ignorance"

Bye

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>