[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch for use of SDL(audio/video) on AmigaOS4

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Thu Jul 13 17:37:50 CEST 2006

At 12:00 13/07/2006 +0200, you wrote:
>Here is a forward of a message about this that I've been sent privately:
[..]
>Please advise that what Andrea Palmatè is saying here:
>
>http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2006-July/044500.html
>
>ie:
>
>"just because the AMIGA #define is not present on AmigaOS3 or AmigaOS4 so is
>useless."
>
>is untrue, atleast both SAS/C and GCC (which covers about 99% of the most
>popular compilers for AmigaOS) define AMIGA .. so either he is extremely
>uninformed or he's deliberately misleading you...

ok, i'll replace this patch again since i don't
like message (sorry flames..) like that (and i'm
speaking about "he's deliberately misleading
you"). I'm changing the configure tor work
correctly on AmigaOS4 too and so i'll set a SYS_AMIGAOS4 #define.
Sorry for misleading you.. and pity cisc that is
"well known" even if he don't know that i hate
that stupid wars he like so much.

Andrea Palmatè
http://www.amigasoft.net