[MPlayer-dev-eng] gl & distorted fisheye for dome projection

Johannes Gajdosik johannes.gajdosik at gmx.at
Thu Jul 13 08:42:20 CEST 2006

On 07/12/2006 03:30:33 PM, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> ATI_texture_float and ARB_texture_float are the same (at least the parts
> I read and that are really relevant). If you have a card that "only" supports
> ATI_texture_float MPlayer will treat it the same as ARB_texture_float.
>
> > It is supported by the binary nVidia driver (version 1.0-7676) on my
> > GeForce 6600GT.
>
> Yes, that is the first nVidia generation that supports it.

I must buy a new card.
Can you please tell me which is the minimum ATI and NVidia card that supports
the new fragment programming feature of vo gl ?

Is FX5200 not good enough any more? With FX5200 and MPlayer 1.0pre8-3
I had already good results, although not with float textures, but with
ordinary textures.

Thanks,
Johannes