[MPlayer-dev-eng] Ogm/Ogg/whatever

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Apr 15 22:45:50 CEST 2004

Hi,

> What are the source locations for (and the differences between) the two
> sets of ogmtools?

My tools: http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/ogmtools/ (only for
Linux/Unix)

Cyrius' tools: http://cyrius.bunkus.org/ (CLI tools for Windows)

VDubMod: http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdubmod/

OggDS: http://tobias.everwicked.com/
http://www.roeder.goe.net/~koepi/oggmux.html
and there's supposed to be a newer build somewhere on forum.doom9.org

> I've got the ones from Xiph CVS, but would certainly
> be interested in any other possible source of progress and/or
> improvement. (Though of course I'd prefer to mux video into Ogg, rather
> than using the reportedly-not-quite-Ogg OGM...)

The only video type in Ogg is Theora. Only the tools from Xiph handle
those. Every other video track is OGM.

Anyway, this is way offtopic on -dev-eng.

Mosu