[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure bug / mplayer core on resize

Charles Henrich henrich at sigbus.com
Thu Jul 18 23:59:43 CEST 2002

> > > the SSE misdetection on amd cpus?
> >
> > No, unable to detect libpthread.
>
> Do you know why? Patch?

This statement is failing:

elif ( cc_check -pthread && $TMPO ) ; then

if I remove the && $TMPO it works.  Im not sure what the && $TMPO is doing
however. :(

> > If I remove -vop scale it works.  However it used to be you needed -vop
> > scale or other quicktimes would error out, I'll retry.
>
> Hmm. Could you please upload that /tmp/test.mov, so i could try to
> reproduce? It's most probably swscaler bug (i got strange crashes, most of
> them disappeared when tried to debug with gdb), -vop bug (should not be, but
> i've found one at the weekend) or memory corruption in vo_jpeg or decoder.

I cant upload that quicktime :(.  Let me try and get one I can distribute.  is
there anything else I can give you to help me track it down?  The swscaler bug
sounds probably, as when I compile with gdb sometimes it cores, sometimes not
:(.

-Crh

       Charles Henrich         Eon Entertainment         henrich at msu.edu

                        http://www.sigbus.com/~henrich