[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure bug / mplayer core on resize

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Jul 19 00:01:30 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > > See previous message: [MPlayer-dev-eng] configure problem on FreeBSD
> > the SSE misdetection on amd cpus?
>
> No, unable to detect libpthread.

Do you know why? Patch?

> > > Also how about with mplayer dumping core when writing jpeg frames from
> > > quicktimes?  This occureed sometime after CVS version
> > > CVS-020522-11:06-2.95.3
> > -ovc ijpg the default win32 mjpeg dll cannot decode photojpeg
>
> This is on mplayer:
>
> mplayer -vop scale -frames 1000 -vo jpeg -jpeg outdir=/tmp:quality=75
> /tmp/test.mov
>
> If I remove -vop scale it works.  However it used to be you needed -vop scale
> or other quicktimes would error out, I'll retry.

Hmm. Could you please upload that /tmp/test.mov, so i could try to
reproduce? It's most probably swscaler bug (i got strange crashes, most of
them disappeared when tried to debug with gdb), -vop bug (should not be, but
i've found one at the weekend) or memory corruption in vo_jpeg or decoder.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team