[MPlayer-cygwin] Looking for recent svn build

Alex Sherwin alex.sherwin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:11:16 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm looking for a recent (svn r27497 or newer) win32 statically linked
binary of mplayer.

I've compiled it myself countless times now with MinGW/MSYS following
completely different sets of instructions from various places, and
with aide of the nice people on the freenode irc channel...  Yet, I
*ALWAYS* end up with a binary that fails to seek to certain locations
on a disk (I.E. with Gone in 60 seconds, I can never seek to a
location after 47% into the movie; using time, perecent or chapter
seeking... doesn't matter).  MPlayer goes into a unusable state and
the process has to be killed.

I've tried with all different versions of supporting libraries,
different versions of the MinGW binaries, etc etc... all result in the
same odd issue.  Yet, if I take the pre-build 1.0rc2 binary from the
website everything is fine.  I've even tried building from the 1.0rc2
tag, and the same issue occurs (so it's not the revision obviously,
something is preventing me from building it correctly.)

I've gone through all of the related projects that re-package mplayer,
and the most recent build i can find is from about 7/17/2008 (I need
8/30/2008, r27497).

Does anyone else know of any repositories where I could find a recent
binary?  Or anyone nice enough to host one that I can download?  I
could even setup a SFTP real quick for someone to upload it to if need
be (if that's the case, please e-mail me directly so I can respond
with SFTP info).

Thanks

--
Alexander Sherwin