[MPlayer-cygwin] Can not mencoder/mplayer 5+GB avi file

Thomas Plank tplank at gmx.at
Mon Nov 26 01:04:33 CET 2007

TAJTHY Tamás (tajthy at mailbox.hu) wrote:

>> Try mplayer from this site:

>> http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

>> Perhaps your version has not large files enabled.

> Unfortunatelly it is source and not binary. I wasted several days to try to
> compile mplayer from source and I'm fed up now. :-(((

It is both source and binary.
Have a deeper look at the site I mentioned.

Especially this link:
† Download MPlayer/MEncoder svn rev 25088 - 11/18/2007
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=205275&package_id=248631&release_id=554973

Since my first reply didn't appear on the list, I sent my response and your
response to the list so everybody can see it.
--
mfg Thomas