[MPlayer-cygwin] -ss and -endpos not exact

TAJTHY Tamás tajthy at mailbox.hu
Fri Dec 28 23:08:10 CET 2007

Hi,

> If I get home I'll try to use a normal pipe like this:
>
> mencoder -oac copy -ovc copy -really-quiet\
>  patch.avi -ss $time1 -endpos $len1 patch.avi -ss $time2 -endpos $len2 -o - |\
>  mencoder ... vpass=1 ... -o xTest.avi -
>
> I hope this will work!

I tried and this is working!!! "-quiet" is not enough, but "-really-quiet" is
writing no additional info so it really writes only the avi file to stdout!!!

Only one thing! If I set the exact start time (-ss option) it starts one frame
before/after I wanted (I dont't remember exactly :-( ). I just corrected the -ss
time by 20 ms.

THX for the help && Good byte!

TT