[MPlayer-cygwin] RE: Building Mplayer to use live555 streaming libraries for Windows Mobile 2003

#PHANG CHEE WOH,DERRICK# PHAN0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Feb 15 03:46:56 CET 2006

Hi,

I would like to find out if it is possible to build mplayer for the windows mobile 2003 platform. From many documentations that I have read, eVC++ may be required for the windows mobile platform.

My question is:
1. Can we build Mplayer to run on this Windows mobile platform?

2. Can we build a graphical interface for this instead of running from the command line, which may not even be possible on Windows Mobile?

3. If we build Mplayer to run on such a platform and use some external libraries, can we build it into a single package that can readily be used on this platform?

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Derrick