[MPlayer-cygwin] my machine is too slow?

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Fri Apr 14 05:50:45 CEST 2006

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:13:56 +0800
PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph wrote:

> <vo_directx><INFO>Your card supports 0 of 15 overlayformats
> <vo_directx><WARN>Your card supports overlay, but we couldn't create one
> <vo_directx><INFO>This can have the following reasons:
> <vo_directx><INFO>- you are already using an overlay with another app
> <vo_directx><INFO>- you don't have enough videomemory
> <vo_directx><INFO>- vo_directx doesn't support the cards overlay pixelformat
> <vo_directx><INFO>using backpuffer

thanks for the -v log. looks like a nice error :)
one of the devs will have to take a look.

what video card are you using? is there any vnc or other video going on at
the same time?

i guess -vf format=bgr32 does not work as well? you say it crashes?
please try the build at http://vayne.fdns.net/ , it might not crash as much.

-compn