[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer-windows startup and shutdown isn't very clean.

Reinier Zwitserloot surial at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:05:38 CEST 2005

Anytime I fire up mplayer, especially in embedded mode (-wid), the
screen flashes either stripes intermixed with the colorkey, or a scene
about 10 seconds into the video. Anytime the video stops, the last
half a second or so of audio replays while the final video frame
'hangs' there for that amount of time, before mplayer actually exits.

Is this a bug, some unfortunate DirectX after effect, and where should
I be looking to eliminate this problem? It is just me? I may have
botched something in my own home-rolled compile.

 -- Reinier Zwitserloot