[MPlayer-cygwin] Mplayer compile errors

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Fri Nov 11 21:00:41 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 06:54:27PM -0000, Chris Connolly wrote:
> [...]

With a text editor.

> Also, I've noticed that when I initially configure mplayer, the checking
> procedure reports x264...no.  Is there an error in my setup?  libx264.a is
> in my cygwin\bin\lib folder and x264.h is in my cygwin\bin\include folder.

First, x264 has nothing to do with xvid.

Second, are you sure about those paths?  It should be:
  /usr/local/lib/libx264.a
  /usr/local/include/x264.h

Try moving them, then run MPlayer's configure again.  If it still fails
to detect, then send configure.log to me and I'll try to walk you
through a solution.

--Joey

--
"I tell you:  one must still have chaos in oneself to give
birth to a dancing star!" --Nietzsche