[MPlayer-cygwin] new version of libs for MinGW/CVS compile

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Nov 5 12:45:21 CET 2005

Hi,
I created a new package with libraries for compiling MPlayer under
MinGW, it is a available here:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uvhe/mpl_mingw32.tar.bz2 (2.4 MB)
It now includes Theora and Speex libraries (need latest CVS to work).
All other libs were updated to the latest source tarballs in my gentoo
distfiles directory *g*
Take care with the Theora lib: I modified the theora.h file so it works
with MPlayer's internal tremor, so if you need it to work without that,
change the #if 0 to #if 1.
Also see http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uvhe/MPlayer-speex-20051103.zip
(7.2MB) for a precompiled binary - no idea how well it will work for others.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger