[MPlayer-cygwin] mlaunch

Anton Ragnarsson anton at infeline.org
Thu Mar 31 03:25:00 CEST 2005

Hi!

I while ago, I started to work on a frontend for MPlayer, designed for TV +
remote control.
Well, I realized I've used it for quite some time now to watch movies at
home, so I thought maybe someone else would find it useful..

The project has been left pretty much untouched "in development" for some
time, and there's a lot of features that's not finished and don't have a
GUI.
(There's things like IMDB info fetching, music library with iPod-style
browsing, TV-recording [via dshow], TV listings fetching etc. Some of them
can be controlled via the keyboard)

Also, I haven't had time to write proper documentation.

But anyway, it can be downloaded here:
http://pantis.infeline.org/mlaunch/

Please tell me if there are any license issues.

Best regards,
Anton Ragnarsson