[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer On windows support multi-monitor?

Rune Petersen rune.mail-list at mail.tele.dk
Tue Oct 26 01:14:08 CEST 2004

Hi,
It adds simple multi-monitor functionality.
I see no reason not to add it, but it only works 100% with dual-head cards.

It brakes when using 2 gfx-cards that support different overlay formats.
As I see it there are 3 possibilities:

	1) Nothing
		Use your patch as is.

		The only peoples that have problems are fools with
		different gfx-cards (like me).

	2) Strict checking of formats
		Only use overlay formats that work on bought cards.

		if you are using cards that have no common overlay
		formats you get no overlay :)

	3) Renegotiate overlay format?
		Renegotiate overlay format.

		The only problem with this is if its possible to
		implement this in the current mplayer-framework.

Rune Petersen