[MPlayer-cygwin] [patch]fix for playing multiple audio files

Rune Petersen rune.mail-list at mail.tele.dk
Fri Oct 22 04:29:38 CEST 2004

I figured it was time to contribute something.

I can't play more than 1 audio file at a time the second file will start
playing and grind to a halt without this patch

the problem is that init() assumes that 4 variables are 0. this does not
happened, at least not on my computer with a SB Live value.

full_buffer is just to be on the safe side..

Rune Petersen