[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: ReplayTV mpeg samples upload

Wen-King Su wen-king at myri.com
Thu Oct 21 21:32:51 CEST 2004

I have uploaded three sample mpegs representing the 3 types of captions
I have encountered.  The 4 possible types are (replay4K vs replay5K) X
(scrolling vs non-scrolling).

I don't have a scrolling/4K sample because I don't have a 4K serie
replayTV.  I got the non-scrolling sample from another person in the
deaf ReplayTV group.  The way they work are the same, however.  The
files are named replay_mpeg.* on ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/.

								- Wen