[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer and deinterlacing

Rune Petersen runner at mail.tele.dk
Sun Oct 3 02:37:28 CEST 2004

Hi,
Comparing monitors with different resolutions doesn't help much.

I myself have no problems using mplayer with my 17" Samsung SM 172X.
More information may help in locating the problem e.g:

1) How does other players look?
2) What version of mplayer are you using?
3) How are mplayer configured?
4) output _may_ also be useful
5) What's your monitor is it?

Rune Petersen