[MPlayer-cygwin] Greetings!

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Tue Mar 16 20:03:05 CET 2004

> It does work indeed.  Is this line necessary?

It enables direct rendering. This might give some speedup with certain
files/videocards.

> I'm sorry, but I don't think I have the technical knowledge to understand
> how to follow the instructions on the bug report page.  I don't know how
> use CVS, for example.  The file is also quite large.  I'm not sure how to
> upload it or part of it.  There's a torrent here, though:
> http://tinyurl.com/2csr5
>
> Interesting.  I just tried an ogm file and it also causes the same
problems.

You do not need to give more information.
The problem is that these option causes problems with some cards
while it doesn't with others (mine for example). Furthermore it also depends
on what codec is used for playback. It will always give a big speedup with
the :noaccel option
which is the default if you have bad video card.
I will disable it in the next binary release.