[MPlayer-cygwin] Greetings!

Matt Maher dignan17 at dignan17.com
Tue Mar 16 19:59:27 CET 2004

It does work indeed.  Is this line necessary?

I'm sorry, but I don't think I have the technical knowledge to understand
how to follow the instructions on the bug report page.  I don't know how to
use CVS, for example.  The file is also quite large.  I'm not sure how to
upload it or part of it.  There's a torrent here, though:
http://tinyurl.com/2csr5

Interesting.  I just tried an ogm file and it also causes the same problems.

-Matt