[MPlayer-cygwin] Dual-monitors?

Matt Maher dignan17 at dignan17.com
Sun Jun 27 22:12:58 CEST 2004

I'm having some trouble using mplayer with multiple monitors.  Is this
expected?

I suspect the problem may partly be with the video card I'm using, though.
It's pretty old.  I had an even older one in my machine before, and the
mplayer window would spazz out when I tried to drag it over.

Now I'm able to drag it over to that window and it plays fun, but there's
just a small annoyance that I can't make it full-screen.  When I try, the
window disappears.  The command prompt window is still there, but the other
window vanishes from all but the taskbar.

Thanks for any help,

-Matt