[MPlayer-cygwin] GUI again...

Szecsi Gabor deje at miki.hu
Wed Jun 2 00:54:57 CEST 2004

>> DB> Could you be a tad more specific?  What is the problem?
>>
>> DB> Diego
>>
>> Does not appear in the settings dialog box. Only X11 and opengl are
>> there.
>>

CT> If you're using a precompiled binary, then perhaps the person that compiled

I compile myself

CT> it didn't include dx, or it may be that you need to specify it on the
CT> command line at the moment.

CT> Remember that the GUI is still in it's youth..
hmm. I don't think so. The SAME gui works on linux for quite a long
time ago...

CT> Try using gmplayer -vo:directx ? (I think that's the command, I haven't got
CT> mplayer installed anywhere to check :-/ )
CT> Must rectify that.. And write the cygwin build guide.

My problem is that additional window (the directx window) appears
BESIDES the video output window, which won't disappear. That should be
fixed. And of course, include it in the video output selection dialog
box.