[MPlayer-cygwin] Problem compiling new mplayer-versions

Emmanuel Crouvisier twingles at twingles.com
Tue Oct 7 18:59:40 CEST 2003

It sounds like you're missing all the libav* directories in your source
directory.. I was able to compile 1.0 pre2 right out of the box, and the
official releases, as opposed to the CVS ones, do contain all the libav*
stuff you need.

There's a note about all this somewhere.. if you're using the CVS version,
you're supposed to grab the libav* from ffmpeg's sourceforge CVS.

And I agree that a compiled version with libmp3lame would be quite nice
and made the request a few days ago, as I'd love to be able to share
mencoder with some friends who don't have any compiling environments.

- Emmanuel