[MPlayer-cygwin] motion pixels moviecd codec in mingw?

Compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 22:15:19 CEST 2003

At 10/2/2003 4:17:00 PM, you wrote:
>Ah, an obiwan for me on which NT version... But anyhow, it looks like maybe you can run a registry snooper to find what gets accessed when it works correctly on the Motionpixel software, which is what will need to be added for
mplayer's reg loading.  Send that info along if you can, if not, is the motionpixels sw freeware, shareware or commercial? If free/share, upload a sample of the moviecd and codec, along with the sw for us to work on it as well.
>/S. Smith

arg! in my original message, i posted links to the mplayerhq.hu directories of the codec.
i already have all of that information,and i've already uploaded all the info needed from the
codecs importing page (graphedit info, clip, software, codec) the first link is the software
the second lnk has the codec, file, graphedit information. (you can download the software
at http://www.moviecd.com/mpdload.htm )

>http://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/drivers32/motionpixels/
>http://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/samples/drivers32/motionpixelsmoviecd/

^^^^^^^
i'm not trying to hurry up the devs, just asking other people if they have any ideas...