[MPlayer-cygwin] QT codec problems

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Wed May 7 10:21:49 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 19:02, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> This is driving me nuts...
>
> I have no idea WTF is happening, but somehow I cannot play any QT stuff
> anymore.  This is puzzling.  I tried qt5 and qt6 DLLs, 0_90, main, RC4,
> RC2, all fail..
>
> I configure with
>
> $ ./configure --disable-mencoder --disable-edl --disable-tv
> --disable-ossaudio
> --disable-mpdvdkit --enable-menu --enable-qtx-codecs
>
> mplayer -v output attached, any hints welcome.
> Thanks

Are you sure qtmlClient.dll is in windows/system?
I didn't fix qtvideo and qtaudio to look in codecs dir yet.
Btw. I tested dvd support with mingw mplayer on win98
but it didn't work. Maybe there is some aspi problem.
I guess it is using win2k interface to access dvd on
your system. Can anyone confirm that cygwin/mingw
dvdplayback doesn't work on win98/Me?