[MPlayer-cygwin] mpdvdkit on mingw

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Jun 30 20:07:17 CEST 2003

Sascha Sommer writes:
 > I noticed today that mpdvdkit is still disabled for mingw.
 > Would someone mind to test the attached patch?

I'll test compilation later today on my box (without DVD drive, sorry)
and try to get this tested on a box with DVD drive later this week.

 > Also notice, that my military service starts tomorrow.
 > Therefore my time for mplayer will be a bit limited.
 > Actually I wanted to finish porting the gui until then, but I didn't have
 > enough free time...
 > There is some kind of preview (not very functional (afair only the pause
 > button works)) in releases/win32-beta for those who can't wait.
 > Meanwhile I hope to keep up with the list, but don't expect fixes/comments
 > from me during the week.

Oh, dear, are there still people not doing civil service?  Pity that
you will not have as much time for MPlayer in the future..  Thanks for
your work so far.

Diego