[MPlayer-cygwin] mpdvdkit on mingw

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Mon Jun 30 15:38:46 CEST 2003

I noticed today that mpdvdkit is still disabled for mingw.
Would someone mind to test the attached patch?

Also notice, that my military service starts tomorrow.
Therefore my time for mplayer will be a bit limited.
Actually I wanted to finish porting the gui until then, but I didn't have
enough free time...
There is some kind of preview (not very functional (afair only the pause
button works)) in releases/win32-beta for those who can't wait.
Meanwhile I hope to keep up with the list, but don't expect fixes/comments
from me during the week.

Sascha