[MPlayer-cygwin] compiling mplayer probs ...

Bruno Seoane seoane at atlas.uvigo.es
Wed Sep 4 13:38:05 CEST 2002

Hello Gert,

GVmic> I tried running mplayer from inside the "/usr/local/lib" directory, it gave
GVmic> me the help screen .. YES !! ... But now when I try to play a movie with
GVmic> -vo sdl , mplayer bugs out with fatal error 11, and suggests a compiler bug
GVmic> of some sort ... ok, no worries, it can happen :)  It did work with -vo aa
GVmic> though !!

       Try this:

       export SDL_VIDEODRIVER=windib
       mplayer -vo sdl -ao sdl YOUR_OPTIONS

       It will work for sure...

       BTW, has anyone got to work directx sdl videodriver?

       I've tried several win32 directx sdl demos and they do work,
       but mplayer always exits with that error 11 :(

       Regards,
       Bruno