[MPlayer-cygwin] vo directx

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Wed Oct 23 20:53:44 CEST 2002

> > Probably.  I guess you need DirectX 7.
> Which officially isn't available for NT4.  I actually found the problem, I
run a high res desktop (1280x1024) at 32bpp, >which the card handles, but it
turns off many 'extras,' like Overlay support, to get it to run that high.
Unfortunately my IS >dept won't let me put one of my personal cards in it,
or there would be no more problem. ;)
You said you get only black screen? Can you send me mplayer -v -v -v in
private?
Ah and please remove the -mwindows flag from you sdl lib dir or it won't
show anything.
I don't know about sdl, but the only extra lib might be -lgdi32
And please try mplayer -vo directx:noaccel -vop format=rgb32
Does it work with videolan?
I really want to fix this, but no access to NT4 ;(

S. Sommer

P.S. I'll put some docs together asap