[MPlayer-advusers] ID_DEMUXER=nuv + ID_VIDEO_FORMAT=RJPG --> no picture ?!

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 13:41:15 CEST 2007

Ravi Prakash wrote:

> hello
>
> I need to know how to change permissions on ubuntu.
> I am trying to access a file using the following command:
> vi/etc/wvdial.conf
>
> and the error it gives me says something that i do not have the permission
> to alter this file.
> pleasa advise

This message does not appear to have anything to do with the thread to
which it is a reply.

For that matter, it does not appear to have anything to do with MPlayer.

It was also top-posted.

So we have top-posting, thread hijacking, and poorly-expressed offtopic
questions in one post. An excellent way to make a first impression!

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.