[MPlayer-advusers] Bug: subtitles are not displayed

Andrew Savchenko Bircoph at list.ru
Tue Jun 5 00:58:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 01:26, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 June 2007 00:37, Uoti Urpala wrote:
> > From the comments it looks like those errors only happen if
> > you have an outdated FreeType version. Can you test with a more
> > up to date
> > one?
>
> Yes, after upgrade I'll post result. By the way, mplayer
> requires freetype >= 2.0.9, mine is 2.1.9.

I've upgraded to freetype-2.3.4, with -ass everything seems to be
ok (and fonts look better 8-)), but problem with -noass remains: I
can't see any subtitles.

Now with new freetype lib I can compile revisions in the range
23346-23357. So, -noass works ok at r23355 and become broken at
r23356, the same as you previously suggested.