[MPlayer-advusers] mov file of constant samplesize and variable duration not supported

Fabio Russo f.russo at sosinformatica.com
Sun Jun 18 07:14:21 CEST 2006

Hi,
I found a sample that triggers the message

*** constant samplesize & variable duration not yet supported! ***
Contact the author if you have such sample file!

at this address:
http://web.skatefaq.com:81/movies/wrist_guard.mov

After a fast search in the mailing lists, I found only a reference about
the subject.
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2004-April/025749.html

Anyway, mplayer exit with a sig11 after trying to play
(dev-SVN-r18746-4.0.2).
I can file a bugreport if needed, but I think this is easily
reproducible.

--
Kind regards,
Fabio Russo