[MPlayer-advusers] dvdnav - mpdvdkit2 - libdvdcss regression

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Dec 17 00:57:05 CET 2006

Moin,

I just run into the problem that MPlayers build in
libdvdcss isnt used anymore when compiled with dvdnav
support.

As a lot of people like me are used to only compile
MPlayer to be able to watch dvds everywhere, we'll
have a lot of people who will not have libdvdcss
installed seperately.

Thus, would it be possible to make use of the
internal libdvdcss in mpdvdkit2 to decrypt the dvd?

		Attila Kinali

--
Lotus Notes ist eine verteilte Datenbankapplikation,
als Sample ist eine miese Groupware dabei ;)