[MPlayer-advusers] I need samples of matrix encoded audio

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sat Sep 3 09:43:28 CEST 2005

I want to be able to document how to play matrix encoded audio files.
Trouble is, I don't know how to play them myself, I don't know if I've
ever seen such a file (or how to tell if I have one), and I can't seem
to even find any with a google search.

Pretty much all I know about these files is already documented in the
section on -af surround in the mplayer man page. It could be that's all
anybody needs to know, but I can't be sure without playing one myself.

Can anyone give me some URLs to where I might download some samples?

Thanks,
Corey