[Mplayer-advusers] pre-bugreport

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Mar 15 18:55:58 CET 2004

Hi,

> > if you cannot reproduce, i'll investigate further...
> its known problem, the last line is converted with the c converter while the
> rest is done in mmx, alex changed the rgb<->bgr behavior of the c code
> sometime ago, and after some complaints by me, alex summarized how rgb and
> bgr should be defined, and IMHO the definition is good its just not what most
> of the code in mplayer currently uses, so IIRC the mmx code matches your
> definition of rgb/bgr while the c code matches alexs :)

"cool".
any chance to fix it anyway?

btw the rgb vs bgr thing is imho well defined in docs/tech/colorspaces.txt.
and anyway, if mmx code behaves way one, the fallback c code should do
it teh same way, even if alex is mad as usual.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu