[Mplayer-advusers] Are you capable?

abu abu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 16:00:42 CET 2003

Dr.MALIKKY  ABU
AREA  MANAGER,
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
IKEJA MAIN BRANCH
LAGOS.

Dear friend,
I am the AREA  MANAGER, of Union Bank
Of Nigeria Plc. I am writing following the impressive
information about you through one of my friend who run
a consultancy firm. He assured me of your capability
and reliability, although I didn't tell him the detail
of the business I want to do with you.Which is not
more than using
you as a person to clame/clear some amount of money
out of our Bank,
Due to the closeness of your name to the name of the
original owner
of the said funds.
In my Bank, I discovered an abandoned sum of 10.5 M
Pounds in an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customers who died alongside with his entire
family. November 1999 in a plane crash.
Since we got the information about his death, we have
been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim
this money because we cannot release it unless someone
applies for the next of kin in relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
Unfortunately, I learned that all his suppose next of
kin or relation died along with him in the plane
crash,
leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund
behind for the claim.
It therefore upon discovery that I and  two other
officials in the department now decide to make
business with you and release the money to you as the
next of kin or relation to the deseased for safe
keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is
coming for it and we don't  want this money to go back
to the Federal Government account as unclaimed bills.
The banking law and guidelines, here stipulates that
such after such money remains after four years, then
the money will be transferred into the trasury as
unclaimed fund.
The request for a foreign partner as next of kin in
this business is occasioned by the fact that the
customer was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand
as next of kin to a foreigner.
We agreed that 35% (negotiable) of this money will be
for you as a foreign partner.
Thereafter, me and my two colleagues will visit your
country for the disbursement according to the
percentages indicated. Please be honest with me.
Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of the
funds to you as arranged, you must apply first to the
Bank first as next of kin of the deseased.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by
scanned test of the application with the name of the
deseased and his country and other information about
him.

Note, this transaction is confidential and risk free.
As soon as you receive this mail, you should contact
me
through my email address.
Please note, after your response of your willingness
to assist is noted, all further correspondence will be
with the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.

Regards,

Dr.MALIKKY  ABU