[Mplayer-advusers] [BUG] 0.90rc4: video window not on top (again)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Feb 19 01:06:39 CET 2003

Hi,

> [...]
> > please try the CVS from module '0_90', it's the stable tree.
> > ('main' is the development one now, you shouldn't make releases from it,
> > it's all messed up)
>
> I know.
>
> > teh bugs you mentiones are probably relate dto the new -fstype code, it has
> > been fixed in both (0_90 too) afair
>
> Yes, that's what I said. Anyway, do you have anything against releasing
> current 0_90 snapshot as 0.90rc4 in RPMs?

no. but please call it rc4.1 or rc4p1 or rc4v2 or rc4+ or rc5 or something

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino