[Mplayer-advusers] Please confirm bug

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Wed Aug 6 14:28:32 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 06 August 2003 12:47, Pedro Baez wrote:
> Any idea?

I reported the same problem(*) some time ago; the problem is that mencoder
gets confused by the VOB's end. I worked around it by looking at the last
output (frame #) and giving "-frames <number of good frames>" where number of
good frames could be really anything up to <frame # where it crashes>-1.

It would be nice if mencoder did not corrupt the pass1 logfile though. :-(

Cf. http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2003-July/034941.html

(uploaded movie_end.{vob,txt})

--
Ciao, /  /
     /--/

*: of course I can only assume you suffer from the same bug/problem