[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: [MPlayer-users] small bugreport

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Oct 13 23:38:33 CEST 2002

Hi,

Bug confirmed, -v log attached
(though there is nothing interesting there)

		Attila Kinali

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:40:51 +0200
From: Bartosz Jakubski <B.Jakubski at supernet.com.pl>
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: [MPlayer-users] small bugreport

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
I don't know when this bug was introduced, but I noticed it in
CVS-021007 version:
If /dev/dsp is busy when I start mplayer (ao=oss or sdl) then I could
not get subtitles displayed. Rest of OSD works fine.  As far as I can
tell this behavior is independent of vo and vc. Problem does not appear
when I use -noosund or -ao null.

My mplayer is complied with freetype.

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --