[Mplayer-advusers] Documentation on -npp filters? (fwd)

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Sat May 18 20:49:01 CEST 2002

I original posted this to mplayer-user but didn't get any response so I
thought I would try here.  I am mostly interested in the documentation for
the tmpnoise filter.

If there is no formal documentation could someone at least point to where
the tmpnoise filter came from.  Someone has got to know something about
it.

Thanks in advance.

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org