[Mplayer-advusers] VESA out crash - debug uploaded

Tibcu tibcu at sch.bme.hu
Fri Jun 14 17:20:16 CEST 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 02:43:02PM +0200, Tibcu wrote:

> > > Ehh.. Could you try with mplayerxp? Anyways this should go to -dev-eng

Ok, tested with mplayerxp
the same problem exists (not playing from 5th file to the end of playlist)
but it doesn't crash so I was unable to gdb it (Program exited normally.)

Now tell me, what can I do.

Nick hasn't answered to me yet. Is there any sense bothering him with these
kind of stupid little not worth to mention tiny little buglets?

> (but from its cvslog I can see that
> there was nothing commited relating this)

the same today

--