[Mplayer-advusers] VESA out crash - debug uploaded

Tibcu at sch.bme.hu Tibcu at sch.bme.hu
Thu Jun 13 14:43:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 12:37:55PM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> On Thursday 13 June 2002 06:59, Gabucino wrote:
> > Felix Buenemann didn't RTFM :

thanks Gabu for the conformation

> > > Already reported that too and it nearly destroyed the LCD of my laptop,
> > > because vesa out crashes the whole system + graphicschip badly.

I knew it was reported once, but haven't remembered it was you, Atmos :)
(I wrote it's a long standing bug)

> > Ehh.. Could you try with mplayerxp? Anyways this should go to -dev-eng

thought of this, maybe today I can try it (but from its cvslog I can see that
there was nothing commited relating this)

Should I open a new thread on dev-eng?

> > Or to nick kurshev

see cc of my previous mail :)

> Better you try, I'm not at all interested in destroying 1500 Euro laptop :(

I can understand
sure, I'll try it

and thanks for the answers

--