[Mplayer-advusers] [Bug] (1/6) bug parade - system specs

Magnus Pfeffer magnus.pfeffer at epost.de
Sat Jul 6 16:43:07 CEST 2002

Hi,

during the last few weeks I noticed some bugs and annoyances in
mplayer and mencoder. I will split the reports in individual mails, so it's
easier to reply to them.

MPlayer/MEncoder are wonderful programs, and while my spare time
and C skills do not allow me to help coding, I think I can at least help
with some (hopefully usefull) bugreports. Keep up the good work!

In this mail I will gather the system information that is required by
bugreports.html.

I am using an athlon 850 on a via kt133a based mainboard, with a nvidia
geforce 2mx (agp), a matrox mystique (pci) and an ati rageII+dvd (pci) in a
multi-head configuration.

Sound is onboard sound (via 686b ac97 codec) using alsa-0.9rc2

Debian unstable (last update today)
Linux kernel 2.4.19-pre10-ac2
XFree 4.2 (prerelease Debian packages)
Nvidia binary-only drivers version 1.0-2960
default mga and ati drivers from XFree 4.2 (no ati.2)

gcc version 2.95.4 20011002 (Debian prerelease)
GNU ld version 2.12.90.0.9 20020526 Debian GNU/Linux
GNU assembler 2.12.90.0.9 20020526 Debian GNU/Linux
libc-2.2.5

mplayer and ffmpeg from cvs are up-to-date.

Magnus