[Mplayer-advusers] Mailing lists (was docu issuses)

Anders Johansson ajh at atri.curtin.edu.au
Wed Jan 16 04:15:28 CET 2002

Hi,

[snip]
> 		Attila Kinali
>
> PS: what is the current policy with the mailinglists ?
> Which mails belong to which list ?
> And why am I nearly the only one writing to this list ?

I had a look at the mplayer homepage (nice work by the way) the name
of this list is missing on the info page - this could be the reason
that this list isn't used by any one (well except for Attila that is :)
One other thing came to my mind - if we don't want user posts on the
devel list why not remove the address from the info page...

//Anders