[Mplayer-advusers] docu issuses

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Tue Jan 8 21:55:25 CET 2002

>PS: what is the current policy with the mailinglists ?
>Which mails belong to which list ?
Bugs to Mplayer-advusers ?
RTFM questions to Mplayer-users ;)
>And why am I nearly the only one writing to this list ?
Maybe because of

<part of bugreports.html>
I know what am I doing...

If you created a proper bugreport following the above steps, and you are
sure it's mplayer bug, not compiler's problem or broken file, you've already
readed through docs and you didn't find the solution, your sound drivers are
ok, then you may want to subscribe to the mplayer-advusers list and send
your bugreport there to get better and faster answer. But BE WARNED: if you
post newbie or rtfm-type questions there, you'll be immediatelly banned,
instead or getting answered!!! So don't flame us, subscribe -advusers only
if you really know what are you doing and you feel you as advanced mplayer
user or developer. (and about how to subscribe: find it out! if you're
really an advanced user, it shouldn't be a problem for you...)
</part of bugreports.html>

Please say if I'm wrong.
S. Sommer