[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: mplayer stops while playing asf file - ffwma problem

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Dec 11 22:23:48 CET 2002

Heyo,

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:02:32 +0100
Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:

> A friend just told me that an ASF file i gave him doesnt play
> with mplayer. After some investigation i found that ffwma
> has problems with the audio stream while the windows dlls just play fine.
> The two -v logs are attached, one using ffwma and one using win dlls.
> The file itself is currently uploaded to mphq as
> bubblegum_crisis_2040_-_02_-_fragile.asf (ETA 3h)

I found some other asf files that show the same behavior.
If needed i can upload them too.

I also suggest that if the bug isnt found until 0.90 is
released, that the win dlls are prefered for WMA over
ffmpeg :(

		Attila Kinali

--
He! Do sitzed jo Fraue wo i nöd kenne! Was mached die do ?
		-- Emi im ETZ