[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: mplayer stops while playing asf file - ffwma problem

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Dec 9 22:02:32 CET 2002

Heyo,

I send this mail a while ago, but it seems it never made it trougth
the mailserver due it's size, so here it comes again

		Attila Kinali

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 19:12:36 +0100
From: Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net>
To: mplayer - advusers <mplayer-advusers at mplayer.dev.hu>
Subject: mplayer stops while playing asf file - ffwma problem

Hi,

A friend just told me that an ASF file i gave him doesnt play
with mplayer. After some investigation i found that ffwma
has problems with the audio stream while the windows dlls just play fine.
The two -v logs are attached, one using ffwma and one using win dlls.
The file itself is currently uploaded to mphq as
bubblegum_crisis_2040_-_02_-_fragile.asf (ETA 3h)

			Attila Kinali

PS: Special thanks go to Lukas Beeler who pointed me to this
bug and who donated parts of his bandwith to upload the file

--
He! Do sitzed jo Fraue wo i nöd kenne! Was mached die do ?
		-- Emi im ETZ