[MEncoder-users] MEncoder skips duplicate frames even with -vf harddup and -noskip

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Dec 13 23:08:54 CET 2012

L. Lee <llee040 <at> sbcglobal.net> writes:

> Wait, I was considering this again before compiling a few as requested,
> and it occurred to me to ask this. Are you asking for samples of the
> poorly telecined files I was complaining about, or are you simply asking
> for any of the telecined source files I frequently work with?

I am not sure what "any" means (here) but it is easy to
produce perfectly (uncut) telecined samples (for example
with MEncoder, but it also works with FFmpeg).
I have no idea how I could get "poorly" telecined files,
so while "any" files may be useful, "poorly" ones are
definitely preferred.

Thank you, Carl Eugen