[MEncoder-users] Re : duration lost after flv transcoding

James Hastings-Trew jimht at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 2 13:59:30 CEST 2009

oisurge38-web at yahoo.fr wrote:
> De : James Hastings-Trew <jimht at shaw.ca>
> À : MEncoder usage discussions <mencoder-users at mplayerhq.hu>
> Envoyé le : Mercredi, 1 Juillet 2009, 21h23mn 26s
>
> Objet : Re: [MEncoder-users] duration lost after flv transcodingYou must be using a really old build of mencoder because it hasn't had
> that crazy command line option (i_certify...) for a couple of years now.
> Check this and see if it helps:
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mencoder-users/2005-September/001857.html
> (first hit on 'mencoder to flv') in Google.
>
> thanks
> I downloaded the last compiled version for Windows I founded there : http://ffdshow.faireal.net/mirror/mplayer/
> I got now the video duration, but now I got a color bug, I guess pointed here : http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mencoder-users/2008-January/007922.html
> 'cause my original avi video is in RGB.
> Is there a more recent compiled version that fixes this bug ? Or is it due to another reason ?
Latest windows build always available here:
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php  as linked to from the
mplayer.hu page: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/projects.html#windows .
Not sure about the "color bug" - I've never run into it. Also, don't
"top post" when replying. Makes it difficult for others to follow a
conversation.